Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Gainful employment

Yay I got the job I was after! I'm so relieved and happy as I really wanted it ~ the job sounds ideal for me as a creative soul and someone who loves working with the online industry. I'm going to be doing web copywriting and SEO (Search Engline Optimisation) and I can't wait to start!

I haven't worked for a while due to my recent operation and preparations for travelling to New Zealand plus since I've been here on a holiday visa I haven't been allowed to work so being stuck at home alone every day gets boring ~ believe me!

Now I have a job offer related to my experience I can apply for a temporary work permit before I go through the full immigration application. I'm still gathering up the documentation required for the immigration process ~ you need copies of all sorts of things from birth and marriage certificates, to proof of address, passports, references about your work experience etc. plus a police check and medical ~ it's not cheap and not easy but I hope we'll be successful as we have a mortgage now and want to stay.

No comments: