Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Thursday 16 October 2008

Hubby's off to New Zealand

I haven't posted anything since I set up this site, so I thought I'd start making posts - mainly for myself at the moment, then once I've got some decent content, I'll start publishing it everywhere for people to see.

We've been trying to relocate to New Zealand for several months, but with the market crash our house hasn't sold and we've been stuck here. However, we need to start paying the bills at our house in NZ, so Rob has booked his flight and will be moving there in just over a week.

I've got to stay behind to tie up loose ends - plus I'm waiting to have my gall bladder removed so I can't leave until I've had my op, and with no date from the hospital yet I'm stuck here for now. We'll just have to cope with Skype and webcams while we're apart. It's going to be tough as we haven't spent more than one night apart since we got married in 2006, but we'll get through it as it's for our future. Still, the first few nights at home alone are going to be tough!

No comments: