Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Tan's Kiwi Adventure

At last I'm here in the land of the long white cloud!

The flight went well (as well as sitting in a confined space for 30 hours can go!) and I arrived in Christchurch on New Year's Eve to a beautiful hot, sunny day. My hubby took me into the city to meet his colleagues, who were all waiting to meet me as he hasn't stopped talking about me since he started working there (no pressure on me then!!) Everyone is really nice and I reckon we've got some good friends there - looking forward to getting to know them better.

I'm still quite jet-lagged (Rob said it took him 2 weeks for his body clock to adjust to being turned upside down!) and I slept right through the New Year (I had demanded that Rob find somewhere for us to go out and celebrate - silly me!) Rob says I woke up at midnight and gave him a New Year's kiss but I have no recollection of it!

I haven't done any scrapping recently so I'm starting to have withdrawl symptoms - but my priority is to find a job so it has to take a back seat for a while - sob!

No comments: