Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Saturday 8 November 2008

Date for op!

I finally have a date for my gall baldder surgery! It's booked for the afternoon of Dec 1 so with any luck I'll be able to fly to New Zealand before Xmas - depending on how well I recover, how early you're allowed to fly after having this type of surgery (they inflate your abdomen with gas and it can travel around your body so that could be dangerous on a long haul flight) and how much it costs to fly at such short notice at this time of year. I really want to spend Xmas with my husband so I have fingers crossed that it all works out.

Of course this also means I only have 3 weeks to pack up our belongings for shipping and to sort out and sell/donate what we can't take with us!!! Anyone that knows me will know this is going to be a huge effort for me as I'm terrible at throwing anything away and have accumulated 10 years of stuff that will need sorting through, so I'm going to have to be really strict and only keep hold of the really important items that we can't replace. Without Rob's help it's going to be really hard to let things go, but it will mean our new home is clutter free and hopefully I'll be able to make some money from some of my junk!


Wish me luck peeps!

Tan xxx

No comments: