Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Saturday 8 November 2008

Redbourn Herts Crop - Thurs 4 Nov 08

I went along to the Redbourn Herts Crop on Thursday night, run by my friend Diane and had another enjoyable evening scrapbooking and chatting with the ladies ~ they really are a lovely group and I wish I could bring them with me to New Zealand ~ it's going to be tough getting used to another group ~ even though I haven't known them for long, I feel really at home and I've really bonded with Di as we're both going through similar times and we've spent lots of time together over the last couple of weeks, so I really enjoy their company.

I didn't make much that evening as I was gassing too much, but I was able to hand over my 6x6 'About Me' page that everyone makes for their Members Class Book. Although I'm only going to be attending a few crops Di still asked me for a page so people would remember me ~ I thought that was really nice so I did my best and the results are below ~ I really enjoyed doing this and it only took me an hour or so:



The journaling reads: "I'm chatty, friendly, creative and passionate. I love making new friends and having a giggle. I also love art and crafting, especially sketching, making cards and scrapbooking." Pretty much the same as my intro on this blog site!

Of course I couldn't fit all of my favourite things onto a 6x6 page so I just picked the things I really love at the moment.

The fonts were freebies downloaded from a favourite site of mine called www.dafont.com. The title and brackets are Sketch Rockwell and the list is Dymo (like the label maker!) Another great freebie font website is www.fontspace.com.

Tan xxx

No comments: