Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Monday 17 November 2008

Making my Xmas Cards

I've had a fun couple of evenings making my first ever Xmas cards ~ I've created two designs:


One is teal and the other is purple, and half of each either have 'Season's Greetings' or 'Tis the Season' stamped on them.


Purple with 'Tis The Season'


Teal with 'Season's Greetings'

I enjoyed the design process and created something I could mass-produce without too much difficulty:


Cards in production

All I need to do is add the purple ribbon (I ran out of Herma then double-sided tape), print the address labels and write in the cards, then I can post them!

I'm ahead of the game this year ~ for a change ~ probably because I usually struggle to find a design I like that doesn't have religious images/text. I know I'm a hypocryte to some, but I think Atheists can still enjoy the holiday season and have the decorations, prezzies, food, parties etc as for me it's about having fun, enjoying winter, and most of all, spending quality time with loved ones. You don't need to believe in Jesus for that!!!

Tan xxx

No comments: