Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Flight all booked!

I bookd my flight to New Zealand today ~ I'm flying on 29 Dec ~ so exciting! I can't fly for 4 weeks after my surgery so I'm going to miss Xmas with my Hubby, which we're both gutted about, but I'll arrive on New Year's Eve (though I'll have serious jet-lag so I might not make it to midnight!)

We're going to have our own Xmas together when I get there which will make up for missing each other on the actual day ~ hopefully my sister-in-law and her family will have me on Xmas day so I won't be alone.

I have 6 weeks to go so plenty of time to finish packing up the house, but time flies so I'd better get on with it or I'll end up with a week to go wondering how I'm going to get it all done!

Tan xxx

No comments: