Background

My Handmade Cards

">

Sunday 30 November 2008

Operation Tomorrow!

So I'm due to go into hospital tomorrow to have my gall bladder removed - hope it all goes to plan and that I can have the keyhole surgery as booked ~ I can't afford for it to be re-booked as my flight to New Zealand is booked for 29 Dec and I can't fly for 4 weeks after the op so fingers crossed that there is no reason to delay it!

Still have a few things to do tonight to prepare and I'm starting to get a bit nervous but in all I'm confident that I'll be up and about in no time and I'm determined to recover quickly!!

It'll be hard having no hubby around to pamper me as he's the best when I'm poorly, he really spoils me, but I'm sure people will pop up to see me and I have my cat to keep me warm!

Tan xxx

1 comment:

sonj said...

Im glad you are ok Tan.Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! You will have to rest so perfect timing to plan some more scrap pages!I love the one of Lucia. Brilliant!
Lotsa love hun xxxx